In episode full of ancient mystery we talk about a monument that was called “America’s Stonehenge” the Georgia Guidestones.
A Strange Request
The Georgia Guidestones was a monument made of Granite that was situated in Elbert County Georgia.
It was Erected in 1980 to 2022, at about 5.87 meters to 19 feet made from six granite slabs
A man calling himself Robert C Christian, inspired by a visit to the Stonehenge asked a Granite finishing company to create the monument. He represented “a small group of loyal Americans”
The slabs are inscribed in several languages such as Russian, Chinese English, Arabic, Swahili and ancient Greek.
What does it all mean?
The Stones were inscribed with principles for life and treatment of nature,
presented “a small group of loyal Americans”
The Rules that were inscribed on the stones
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.